Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This notice applies to LIVING HEALTH Magazine applications for iPhone, iPad, iPod and will be hereafter referred to as simply LIVING HEALTH.
LIVING HEALTH needs to occasionally collect information for technical requirements, to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information. The collected information may include:
▪ The type of device running the application (e.g. an iPod Touch) and application version number (e.g. LIVING HEALTH Magazine iOS app 4.2)
▪ Your current subscription status and basic information
▪ We do not collect or store credit card information, or other payment details. Your payment information is kept by the online retailer and is not passed on to LIVING HEALTH
▪ Anonymous usage statistics
▪ In the case of iOS apps, information supplied to LIVING HEALTH by Apple, which may include your name, email address, and ZIP/Postal code if you opted in to the collection of this information on subscribing
▪ For iOS apps, an alpha-numeric device identifier used for pushing content to your device, should you opt to receive it
HOW WE USE SUCH INFORMATION
We use the information you provide to operate LIVING HEALTH Magazine. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to accomplish the functionality of the application.
We use return email addresses to answer email we receive, but we do not use them for any other purpose.
We use aggregate and anonymous user data for better administering LIVING HEALTH, such as support decisions based on percentages of readers on a particular platform.
We may share non-identifying and aggregate statistics with advertising partners, such as the number of visits to a particular article or area of the website. In such cases we do not share any information that can be linked with individuals on whom the information is based.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
LIVING HEALTH Magazine includes links to other sites, including e-commerce sites, for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
© 2014 by Livre Press, Inc.